- Helen (Fairbairn) McLachlan's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Helen was the daughter of Ernest Fairbairn and Helen Elizabeth MacLean of Dunedin. She married at St Peters Anglican church in Dunedin in 1954 and had 2 children in her marriage. After their marriage they moved to Wanganui. Helen died in 2003.
L Fraser, S McLachlan
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Helen's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Helen is 27 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 37 degrees from Ole Evinrude, 27 degrees from Abby Glann, 30 degrees from Charles Schulz and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.