Nicholas Hardwick Fairbairn was born in 1933. Nicholas Fairbairn ... He passed away in 1995. 
- Date: 24 Dec 1933
- Place: 18 Landsdowne Cres, Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland
- Notes: 3rd surviving child and younger son of (William) Ronald Dodds FAIRBAIRN (1889-1964)
- Date: 19 Feb 1995
- Place: Queen Margaret Hospital, Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland 
- Source S1:Michael Fry, 'Fairbairn, Sir Nicholas Hardwick (1933-1995)', Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, 2004, extracted Jan 2008
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Nicholas's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Nicholas is 30 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 25 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 30 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 32 degrees from David Selman and 23 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.