- Robert Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Robert was born about 1886. Robert Fairbairn ... He passed away about 1948. 
1891 80 Roxburgh St, Kelso, Roxburghshire, Scotland
- FAIRBAIRN: Robert 38 labr in flour mill & grocer b Duns, BEW; wife Isabella 28 b Sprouston, ROX; Children: Robert 3, Nichol 1 both b Sprouston, ROX 
- ↑ As researched by Heather Fairbairn, entered Friday, January 17, 2014.
- ↑ #S2: 1891 Kelso, ROX, Reg. 793 011/00 Pg 3, hsehold of Robert & Isabella FAIRBAIRN, copy rcvd Jan 2011
- Source S2: Census images for Scotland via ScotlandsPeople
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Robert's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.