- David Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Information shared by the late Sanna GAFFNEY, supplemented by subsequent research
- See the Fairbairn One Name Study for more information on David's Fairbairn family
Baptised 4 May 1798 Shanna Bank, Abbey St Bathan, Berwickshire, Scotland 
Died 15 Aug 1871 Bruce Co., Ontario 
- David Fairbairn
- Margaret Kinninmond
- Husband: David Fairbairn
- Wife: Lucinda Simpson
21 Sep 1821 New York, USA
- Husband: David Fairbairn
- Wife: Catherine Fulford
22 Nov 1843 Elizabethtown, Dist of Johnstown, Ontario, Canada
- entry reads: David Fairbairn and Catherine Fulford in presence of Liberty Waters and Edwin E Elliott Elizabethtown November 22 184[3 assumed from context of page] 
1851/2 Brockville, Canada West (Ontario)
- Notes: FAIRBAIRN: David 54 b SCT lumberer Episcopal Meth; Catherine 30; (Assumed children Margaret 25, Lucy 22, Catherine 13 Isabella 8, James 7, Robert 3 infant 1 all b Canada W, Episcopal Meth 
1861 Culross, Bruce Co., Ontario
- Notes: FARE BORN: David 63 cabinet maker b SCT, marr. hsehold 3 males 6 females; Catherine 40 marr. b U Canada; Assumed children: Eysibella 17, James 16, Careline Catherine 10, Charlotte 8, Jessie 6, Ann Laurie 4, William Henry 2
1871 Culross, Bruce Co., Ontario
- Notes: Fairbairn: David Senior, 72, Scotch origins, painter; Catherine FAIRBAIRN, 49, English origins; Caroline S. age 20 Jessy A 16, Annie L 14, William H 12, Mary E 9, Victoria E 7 all b ONT, I? Meth E; Scotch
- ↑ IGI (Shanna Bank from dth cert.)
- ↑ reg. Bruce Co, ONT Aug 28th, roll #MS935_2 extracted Nov 2008
- ↑ Source #S3445: Marr. 22 Nov 1843 David FAIRBAIRN & Catharine FULFORD, Elizabethtown, Dist. of Johnstown, Leeds, ONT, copy d/loaded Apr 2016
- ↑ Brockville, Leeds, Canada West (ONT) Dist 199 Sub Dist 199 Pg 55 hsehold of David FAIRBAIRN, extracted Mar 2008
- Ontario Canada, Deaths 1869-1934 images on ancestry.com
- Source S3445: Ontario Canada Marriages 1801-1928 images on ancestry.com
- Ontario Census images, Ancestry.com
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of David's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
David is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 26 degrees from Charlotte Brontë, 23 degrees from Bob Keniston, 26 degrees from Ben Kingsley and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.