- Anne (Fairbairn) Murphy's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The biography for Virginia Anne Fairbairn is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Virginia Anne Fairbairn at registration.
- Anne's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
Anne Murphy's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Anne or other Anne's relatives. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Anne (Fairbairn) Murphy: Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup H7b4, FTDNA kit #366296
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Anne. (Best for comments to Anne that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Anne that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 4 Mar 2015 at 11:36 GMT Lorna Henderson wrote:
I'll have to check if I've uploaded any of your FAIRBAIRNs here. Looking forward to exploring your FAIRBAIRN family dna results further!
On 4 Mar 2015 at 03:36 GMT Carole Partridge wrote:
If you are interested, WikiTree has a special DNA Project. Information on WikiTree's projects may be accessed from the FIND link, at the top right of most WikiTree pages; select PROJECTS from the drop down box.
Happy searching, Carole
On 4 Mar 2015 at 03:31 GMT Carole Partridge wrote:
Welcome to WikiTree! As a guest, you can search for ancestors and participate in G2G, WikiTree’s forum.
Please look at the drop-down menus in the upper right corner and read our Honor Code.
If you would like help with WikiTree's mission to grow one worldwide tree (free, no spam), click the "Volunteer" button, then post a comment on your profile indicating that you would like to add info to the tree.
Let me know if you have questions.
Enjoy! Carole Partridge, WikiTree Volunteer