- George Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Date 1851/2
- Place: Wakefield, Ottawa Co., Canada East (Quebec)
- Notes: FAIRBURN: George farmer 30; Ellen 23; Wm 2 all b Canada, Presby 
- Date: 1881
- Place: Wakefield, Ottawa Co., Canada
- Notes: FAIRBAIRN: George, Widower, 57, b. Ontario, farmer; John, 24, b Quebec, farmer; Ellen, 17, b QUE; Albert, 16, b QUE, farmer's son; Lizzie, 14, b QUE; David, 11, b QUE; Henry, 7 b QUE; all of Scottish origins and Presbyterian
- ↑ Source #S403 Wakefield, Ottawa Cty, Canada Iast (Quebec) Dist 20 Sub Dist 278 Pg 21 Line 5 Roll C_1132 Sched A, from Census of Canada East, Canada West, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia, sheet 11, p21 extracted Oct 2007
- Source S403 1851/2 Canadian Census image via Ancestry
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with George by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Martin Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I1-Y7277, FTDNA kit #105175
- Doug Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test
- Anonymous Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I-Y7277, FTDNA kit #149873
- Roy Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I-M253
- D W Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I-M253
- Roy Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T981733
- C Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T586092
- D W Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
George is 27 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 43 degrees from Charlotte Brontë, 29 degrees from Bob Keniston, 28 degrees from Ben Kingsley and 27 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.