- Archibald Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
15 Feb 1815 United Presbyterian, Cheviot St Non Conformist, Wooler, Northumberland, England
- To William & Jane FAIRBAIRN
18 Jul 1815 Yetholm, Roxburghshire, Scotland
- William FAIRBAIRN and Jean WANLESS his spouse had a son born Febry 4th 1815 baptized, named Archibald
1852 Masham, Quebec, Canada
- FAIRBARN: Archy farmer, b SCT, 36; Elizabeth farmer b Ireland , 31; Jane laborer 13 (fem, I initially read this as Iain, but is actually Jain, female), Archable Jnr 11; Isabella 9, John 6, Elisabeth 5, William 2 All marked as do under "Jain's" laborer, all b Canada East. All Free Ch of Canada; (Next door to John & Ellen) 
1861 Masham, Ottawa Co., Quebec, Canada
- FAIRBAIRN: Archibald 45 farmer proprieter b SCT; Elizabeth (O'HARA) 40 b Ireland; Assumed children: Jane 21, Archibald 19, Isabella 18, John 14, Elizabeth 12, William 10, Mary 7, George 5, Martha 3, Diana 1 all b L.C. All F.C.
A separate schedule has Archibald as trader, protestant, marr. b SCT 45, followed by Michl BRITT labourer, R Cath. b Ireland, then Elizabeth Fairbairn, child b. Lower Canada Prot. 13; James O'Hara boy b Lower Canada 12 
- ↑ Source #400: 1851/2 Masham, Ottawa Cty, Canada East (Quebec), Dist 20 Sub Dist 271, Pg 7, extracted Mar 2008
- ↑ Source #S400: 1861 Masham, Ottawa, Quebec; Roll: C-1304, hsehold of Archibald FAIRBAIRN & Elizabeth O'HARA, extracted Sep 2009
- Source S400: Canadian Census images via Ancestry
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Archibald by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Martin Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I1-Y7277, FTDNA kit #105175
- Doug Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test
- Anonymous Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I-Y7277, FTDNA kit #149873
- Roy Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I-M253
- D W Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup I-M253
- Roy Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T981733
- C Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T586092
- D W Fairbairn : Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Archibald is 27 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 24 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 28 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 29 degrees from David Selman and 27 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.