- James Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Unsourced Profiles.
James was born about 1760. James Fairbairn ... 
The only reference I can give, is to "Fairbairn History", hand written by Thomas Fairbairn (grandson) and in my possession.
- ↑ A source for this information is needed.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with James by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with James:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 29 May 2016 at 00:39 GMT Lorna Henderson wrote:
A James and Agnes (Lindsay) Fairbairn of an age to be the couple meant ,do have a son Thomas, but he is accounted for elsewhere (http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Fairbairn-764)
James is 41 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 48 degrees from Ole Evinrude, 38 degrees from Abby Glann, 39 degrees from Charles Schulz and 36 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.