- Isabella Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Name: Isabella /Fairbairn/ 
- Date: AFT 1891
- Place: ?Ancrum, Roxburghshire, Scotland
- Reference: 14201
- ↑ Fairbairn-754 was created by Lorna Henderson through the import of FBJamesLINDSAYAgnes4WTJun2015.ged on Jun 16, 2015. This comment and citation can be deleted after the biography has been edited and primary sources are included.
- ↑ Source: #S962
- ↑ Source: #S962
- ↑ Source: #S1596 Page: FAIRBAIRN/HENDERSON births, batch C117928, extracted Oct 2005
- ↑ Source: #S805 Page: Ancrum, ROX Reg 780 ED 2 Sched 63, hsehold of Margaret FAIRBAIRN, extracted May 2008
- Source: S1596 Title: IGI: Online searches, Subject: Online search: assorted surnames Note: citations without an "extracted MMM YYYY" are generally pre 1999 Repository: #R149
- Repository: R149 Name: Family Search (LDS) Note: http://familysearch.org
- Source: S805 Title: Census: 1891 (images for England, transcriptions for Scotland) via Ancestry.com Repository: #R121
- Repository: R121 Name: Ancestry.com
- Source: S962 Title: CENSUS: 1861 Borders: ROX: Maxton; Morebattle; Southdean. BEW: Chirnside Publication: GRO, Scotland, 1861
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Isabella by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Isabella:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Isabella is 25 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 29 degrees from Charlotte Brontë, 27 degrees from Bob Keniston, 30 degrees from Ben Kingsley and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.