- Thomas Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Wanted Fairbairn DNA.
Thomas was born about 1790. Thomas Fairbairn ... He passed away about 1850.
- Date: 1841
- Place: Newarthill, Bothwell Holytown, LKS
- Notes: FARBARN (ancestry) FARBORN (fmp): Thomas 65 ; Jean 55; Robert 30, John 30, Mettsy (fmp) Mettey (ancestry) assumed to be Betsy) 25, Janet 25, Elizabeth 15, James 20, William 15
- ↑ As researched by Jim Cruickshank
- ↑ #S1
- ↑ Source #S201: Par. 625 ED 8 Pg 3, hsehold of Thomas & Jean FARBARN, extracted Nov 2009
- Source S1 Fairbairn One Name Study
- Source S201 1841 Census transcriptions for Scotland via Ancestry.com
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Thomas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Thomas is 44 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 46 degrees from Charlotte Brontë, 44 degrees from Bob Keniston, 45 degrees from Ben Kingsley and 40 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.