- William Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- MARRIAGE EVENT:
1. N.S.W. Births ,Deaths and Marriages. 1792/1909 FAIRBAIRN WILLIAM J (married) OWERS RACHEL (at) MARRICKVILLE.
1. N.S.W. Births ,Deaths and Marriages. 19696/1939 FAIRBAIRN WILLIAM JOHN (father) WILLIAM JAMES (mother) CHARLOTTE LINDSAY (died at) MARRICKVILLE.
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ The Sydney Morning Herald Monday 10 July 1939 FAIRBAIRN.—July 8th, 1939, at his residence, 12 Addison Rd., Marrickville, William John Fairbairn, dearly beloved husband of Rachel Fairbairn, and loving father of Lottie (Mrs. Glldea), Jessie (Mrs. Ferguson), Charles, Lena (Mrs. Lacey), Albert, Doris (Mrs. Keeble), Nellie (deceased), and William (deceased), aged 81 years. At rest.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 15 Aug 2015 at 21:25 GMT Lorna Henderson wrote:
Dth index shows parents as William James & Charlotte Lindsay FAIRBAIRN Check out http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Meek-117 for William's mother
William is 23 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 29 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 26 degrees from David Selman and 23 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.