- Robert Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Robert Fairbairn 
- Date: 14 Sep 1851
- Place: Earlston, Berwickshire, Scotland
- Notes: Robert s/o William FAIRBAIRN & Margaret CUNNINGHAM 
- Notes: cert. shows Robert as 68, labourer, s/o William FAIRBAIRN, carpenter, & Margaret m.s. CUNNINGHAM; cod arterio sclerosis, syncope 3 mths, last seen by J SIMPSON Jul 26th; Buried Kirwee 26th (Anglican); Born Scotland, in NZ 58 years (Tasmania crossed out); Married Tasmania at age 28 to Sophia BLOOMFIELD, widow now aged 63; Issue living M (37,22) F(39, 36,33,1); Informant Constable C ?Derwent?, authorised in writing by undertaker Darfield; Reg. Aug. 
- ↑ Source #S57: Birth 13 Jun 1898 Sylvia Irene d/o Robert & Sophia FAIRBAIRN, ref. 1898/8992, extracted Dec 2011
- ↑ Source #S2970: Birth/bap.? 14 Sep 1851 Robert s/o William FAIRBAIRN & Margaret CUNNINGHAM, Earlston, BEW 736/ 0020 0112, extracted from index Mar 2011
- ↑ Dth Robert (1919) & Sophia (1938) FAIRBAIRN, Kirwee, CBY, from http://genealogyjourno.wordpress.com/rural-cemeteries-of-canterbury-new-zealand/kirwee-st-georges-church-and-cemetery/, extracted Mar 2011
- ↑ Source #S59: Dth 22 Jul 1919 Robert s/o William FAIRBAIRN & Margaret CUNNINGHAM, Kirwee, CBY, copy rcvd De 2011
- Source S57 : NZ Historical BDM index online
- Source S59 NZ BDM certificates
- Source S2970 ScotlandsPeople OPR index
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Robert's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Robert is 33 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 30 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 37 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 37 degrees from David Selman and 25 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.