- James Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
James Fairbairn (1838-23 Sep 1887) 
Baptized 22 Sep 1837 Cockburnspath, Berwickshire, Scotland 
Died 23 Sep 1887 Taeiri Beach, Otago, New Zealand 
Married Dec 1881 New Zealand
- ↑ Source #S-1:
- ↑ Bap. 22 Sep 1837 James s/o James FAIRBAIRN & Catherine ALLAN, Stockbridge, Cockburnspath, BEW
- ↑ Source #S57: Dth 23 Feb 1887 James FAIRBAIRN, aged 50, ref. 1887/5788
- ↑ Source #S57: Marr. Dec 1881 James FAIRBAIRN & Margaret BRYDON, ref. 1881/3187
- ↑ Source #S2: Will 14 Dec 1883 James FAIRBAIRN, Taieri Beach, Agency DAAC series 9073 Accession D239 Box 66 record 1537 (image 162/345)
- Source: S-1 Ancestry Family Trees (link that went nowhere removed) Repository: #R-1
- Repository: R-1 Ancestry.com:
- Source: S57 NZ Historical BDM index, Dept of Internal Affairs
- Source: S2 New Zealand, Archives Probate Records, 1843-1998 via FamilySearch
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of James's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
James is 33 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 28 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 33 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 28 degrees from David Selman and 28 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.