- David Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Source: S-1043914805 Repository: #R-1780648456 Scotland, Select Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950 Ancestry.com Publication: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.
- Repository: R-1780648456 Ancestry.com
- Source: S-1776951291 Repository: #R-1793675468 Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Ancestry Family Tree http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=45364142&pid=554
- Repository: R-1793675468 Ancestry.ca Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of David's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
David is 35 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 43 degrees from Ole Evinrude, 22 degrees from Abby Glann, 36 degrees from Charles Schulz and 30 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.