- Andrew Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Was Thought to have died in abt.1900 from drowning. Was the black sheep of the family. His father kicked him out cause he gambled and drank all the money that was from the sale of horses in India.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Andrew by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Andrew:
- Lisa (Finney) Lorenzen : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A985969, Ancestry member danli62
- Elizabeth (Biggs) Finney : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A159530
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 24 Oct 2016 at 11:31 GMT Lorna Henderson wrote:
http://fairbairn.lornahen.com/lineages/dcfairbairnrobertcrosbieelizabeth.htm may be of interest.
Andrew is 44 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 38 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 45 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 47 degrees from David Selman and 35 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.