- Robert Fairbairn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Robert was born in 1881. Robert Fairbairn ... He passed away in 1932.
1881, December 21 - Robert Fairbairn, son of John Fairbairn and Margret Morison in Egremont, Grey, Ontario.
1914, June 23 - Robert Fairbairn married Edith Welch in Windsor, Essex, Ontario, Canada.
- ↑ "Ontario Births, 1869-1912," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:FM7S-Q61 : 15 January 2016), Robert Fairbairn, 21 Dec 1881; citing Birth, Egremont, Grey, Ontario, Canada, citing Archives of Ontario, Toronto; FHL microfilm 1,845,574.
- ↑ "Ontario Marriages, 1869-1927," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:278M-BXL : 10 April 2015), Robert Fairbairn and Edith Welch, 23 Jun 1914; citing registration , Windsor, Essex, Ontario, Canada, Archives of Ontario, Toronto; FHL microfilm 2,021,937.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Robert's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.