- John Farrington's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
John was born in 1654. John Farrington ... He passed away in 1721.
John Farington, Death, 12 Oct 1721, Dedham, Norfolk, Massachusetts.
"Massachusetts, Town Clerk, Vital and Town Records, 1626-2001," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:FH8K-16G : 13 July 2016), John Farington, 12 Oct 1721; citing Death, Dedham, Norfolk, Massachusetts, United States, , town clerk offices, Massachusetts; FHL microfilm 593,353.
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with John:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 4 Nov 2016 at 02:01 GMT Sarah Clayton wrote:
On 13 Feb 2015 at 02:45 GMT Carole Partridge wrote:
John is 14 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 10 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 21 degrees from Ayn Rand, 19 degrees from Peter Roberts and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.