- Mary Ka'ala Faye's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
Found multiple versions of NAME. Using Mary Ka'ala /Faye/.
- Date: 1 FEB 1886
- Place: Waimea, Hawaii County, HI
- WikiTree profile Faye-50 created through the import of Incomplete Lineage.GED on Sep 20, 2012 by William Chesebrough. See the Changes page for the details of edits by William and others.
- Source: S07339 Title: Lindsey (Carol) Family Records Author: Carol Lindsey Publication: Nov 2000 Note: #NS73392 Repository: Note: #NS73393 Call Number: Media: Letter
No NOTE record found with id NS73392. No NOTE record found with id NS73393.
- Source: S21580 Title: Hawaiian Genealogy Author: Kahaunaele Family - Molokai Publication: August 19, 2001 Note: #NS215801 Note: #NS215802 Repository: Note: #NS215803 Call Number: Media: Book
No NOTE record found with id NS215801. No NOTE record found with id NS215802. No NOTE record found with id NS215803.
- ↑ Source: #S21580 Data: Text: Includes these references: Stewarts, History, Visits to South Seas, 1829; Kamakau, Ruling Chiefs of Hawai'i, 1842; Missionary Herold, 1829; Moolelo Kapiolani Nui, 1845; Olelo Hookolo o ka Aha Kieki, 1879; Henry Kauwe Lindsey, 1961; and Edith McKenzie, Hawaiian Genealogies, 1983
- ↑ Source: #S07339
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary Ka'ala's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.