- Bob's formal name
- e-mail address
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- autosomal DNA test connections
Bob is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Particularly Field ancestors from East Lothian, Scotland
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Bob. (Best for comments to Bob that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Bob that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 2 Jan 2018 at 02:36 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
Wish you a Happy New Year. May 2018 bring you all you need to be happy.
Congratulation for adding your contributions in December. Whatever the quantity of your contributions, they all count. As we always say "Quality is better than quantity" to make a great family tree.
Thank you for being a Wikitreer,
Guy Constantineau - Wikitree leader
On 23 Jun 2017 at 17:29 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
I'd like to invite you to join in the "Weekend Chat" on G2G Today!
Share personal successes, stories about ancestors, tips, projects you are working on, or anything else you wish.
New members stop in and say Hello, introduce yourself, share your story, or ask for help.
Pilots, Mentors, and Leaders of all kinds please add something... your advice is always greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you there!
On 27 Jul 2015 at 05:02 GMT Carole Partridge wrote:
Now that you have had a little time to try WikiTree, here are a few more features you may find useful (links work from your profile page):
- Find recommended profile formats and tips on writing biographies.
- Use Free Space Profiles to describe things like events, heirlooms and locations.
- Read about our process for resolving situations with unresponsive profile managers.
If you have questions or problems with WikiTree, feel free to post a comment on my profile page or send me a private message.
Carole Partridge, WikiTree Mentor
On 3 Jul 2015 at 16:02 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
I hope you're enjoying WikiTree.
Our vision is to build a collaborative tree. Be sure to look for Duplicates before adding a profile, and always include Sources for your information.
The Help Index covers topics you may have questions about.
Our G2G Forum is where many of our generous members help each other out.
Visit our "Weekend Chat". Say hello, introduce yourself and see what other members are up to right now! http://www.wikitree.com/g2g/161703/weekend-chat-all-members-are-invited-3-4-july-2015
Of course, I'm here to help in any way I’m able.
Keith ~ WikiTree Mentor
On 30 Jun 2015 at 16:33 GMT Hilary (Buckle) Gadsby wrote:
You are now a member of WikiTree! Please help us build one Collaborative Global Family Tree, which means only one profile per person. It's important that no duplicates are created and profiles are properly sourced- if you have pre-1700's ancestors to add please read our Pre-1700 profiles info.
To help you get started, view this introductory WikiTree video.
For a list of Member benefits, see Community Members page.
We also have Mentors who will be glad to answer questions.
On 30 Jun 2015 at 16:31 GMT Bob Field wrote:
On 30 Jun 2015 at 16:16 GMT Hilary (Buckle) Gadsby wrote:
Welcome as a guest to WikiTree! We're growing a FREE worldwide family tree, striving for ONE collaborative profile per person.
1. Our Honor Code is a very important part of why our community is such a friendly place to grow your family tree so please take some time to read it.
2. Feel free to ask a question at our G2G forum. Our help pages, menu top right -very useful information.
3. Check out the Family Tree & Tools tab at the top of your profile!
Want to Join us? Click the volunteer button and leave a comment here on your profile about your genealogical journey.