Laurence Fischer was a *very* popular name in Germany in the time that Laurentii may have been born.
Unconfirmed Possible related sources:
List of possible birth records:
1. 14 June 1842 (Simonis Fischer/Sophia Jungblut)
2. 12 May 1856 (Henrici Fischer/Mariae Evae Wester)
3. 29 Nov 1859 (Bernhardi Fischer/Barbarae Metzger)
4. 21 Aug 1847 (Johann Fischer/Othilia Fahr)
5. 9 Aug 1846 (Mathias Fischer/Anna Widemann)
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Laurentii by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA.
However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Laurentii: