Laurence Fischer was a *very* popular name in Germany in the time that Laurentii may have been born.
Unconfirmed Possible related sources:
List of possible birth records:
1. 14 June 1842 (Simonis Fischer/Sophia Jungblut)
2. 12 May 1856 (Henrici Fischer/Mariae Evae Wester)
3. 29 Nov 1859 (Bernhardi Fischer/Barbarae Metzger)
4. 21 Aug 1847 (Johann Fischer/Othilia Fahr)
5. 9 Aug 1846 (Mathias Fischer/Anna Widemann)
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Laurentii by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA.
However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Laurentii:
Laurentii is 23 degrees from Geoffrey Chaucer, 28 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 24 degrees from Michelle Ladner and 24 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.