This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ID: C7AB3C8F-3FFF-4787-84FD-216A0BF81974
- ID Number: MH:IF1588
- 30 OCT 1923
- Williamsport, Lycoming County, Pa.
- ID: 16A5104A-721B-4C2D-8362-F31196854A98
- ID Number: MH:IF1589
- 1 OCT 1996
- Greensburg, Westmoreland County, PA
Record ID Number
- ID Number: MH:I915
- ID: 894C20F5-55AE-481F-8F6F-61FF5D76ED19
- 14 MAY 2013 14:05:42 GMT-5
- ID: 7F12D75E-723D-448F-92DE-C1E8620D97F8
- ID Number: MH:IF1590
- Reference Number
WTSOURCE_FROM_S40 Record ID Number: MH:SC500080 Page: Charles William Fisher Data: Date: 3 JUN 2013 Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match Quality or Certainty of Data: 3WTSOURCE_FROM_S40
Thank you to Tom Beck for creating WikiTree profile Fisher-4470 through the import of Beck_asof_06-05-2013.GED on Jun 5, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Tom and others.
- Charles William's formal name
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- exact deathdate
- death location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- children's names (2)
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
Rejected matches › Joseph Charles Fisher Jr (1923-1995)