- Alice (FitzRoy) de Montmorency's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
||Alice (FitzRoy) de Montmorency is a member of royalty, nobility or aristocracy in Europe.|
Join: European Royals and Aristocrats 742-1499 Project
ALICE, named also ALINE, who m. Matthew de Montmorenci, 1st s. and h. of Bouchard de Montmorenci, by his 1st wife, Agnes, da. of Yves II, Count of Beaumont-sur-Oise. She d. after having sons by Matthew, who m. 2ndly, Adelaide, widow of Louis VI (Le Gros), King of France, da. of Humbert II, Count of Savoy, by Gisele, da. of William, Count of Burgundy; by whom he had no issue. Matthew was Constable of France.
- Royal Ancestry by Douglas Richardson Vol. I page 17
- Complete Peerage of England Scotland Ireland Great Britain and the United Kingdom, by G. E Cokayne, Sutton Publishing Ltd, 2000, Page: XI:D:117
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Alice's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Darlene Athey-Hill, Katherine Patterson, and Ted Williams. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Alice is 26 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 28 degrees from Ayn Rand, 26 degrees from Peter Roberts and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.