Civil Parish: Chelsea | Ecclesiastical parish: Upper Chelsea St Saviour | County/Island: Middlesex | Country: England | Registration district: Chelsea | Sub-registration district: Chelsea North East | ED, institution, or vessel: 1 | Household schedule number: 223 | Piece: 1474 | Folio: 19 Page Number: 31
- Household Members:
- John Flemmings Age 39 | Birth 1812 | Born Dublin, Ireland | Head of Household | Occupation General Dealer.
- Mary Flemmings Age 32 | Birth 1819 | Born Hampton Court, Middlesex, England | Relationship to head Wife.
- Lucy Flemmings Age 08 | Birth 1850 | Born Chelsea, Middlesex, England | Relationship to head Daughter.
- Mary Flemmings Age 07 | Birth 1844 | Born Chelsea, Middlesex, England | Relationship to head Daughter.
- Caroline Flemmings Age 1 2 Months | Birth 1850 | Born Chelsea, Middlesex, England | Relationship to head Daughter.
Registration Year: 1840 | Registration Quarter: Jan-Feb-Mar | Registration district: St George Hanover Square | Parishes for this Registration District: View Ecclesiastical | Parishes associated with this Registration District | Inferred County: London | Volume: 1 | Page: 53 | Records on Page:
- Henry Augustus D'arcy
- Caroline Elizabeth Barlow
- John Fleming
- John White Frederick Powrie
- Mary Read
- Jane Thorogood?
Name: Frederick John Fleming | Birth Year: abt 1811 | Age: 52 | Death Place: Victoria | Father's name: John | Mother's name: Mary | Registration Year: 1863 | Registration Place: Victoria | Registration Number: 5286
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.