Ephraim Flint, son of Col. John Flint and Abigail (Butterick) Flint was born Mar. 4, 1713/14 at Concord, MA.
Ephraim graduated from Harvard College in 1733 with a Bachelor of Art's Degree and received a Master's Degree in 1736. In 1737 he reached the age of 24 and he took possession of about 260 acres of the Flint Farm in Lincoln, that he inherited from his uncle Ephraim who had no children of his own. The same uncle established the Flint scholarship at Harvard, which provided for young Ephraim's education.
After graduating Harvard, Ephraim became the schoolmaster at Concord.
On Mar. 31, 1743 at Concord, he married Ruth Wheeler, daughter of Thomas Wheeler and Mary Munroe. She was born Feb. 5, 1726/7 at Concord. They had six recorded children, the eldest two at Concord and the rest at adjacent Lincoln, Mass.
In 1746, at the establishment of the Second Precinct of Concord, Ephraim was chosen Precinct Clerk and Assessor. That same year he was among the men who built the Second Parish Meetinghouse. That year he also gave one acre of his land for the first burying ground at Lincoln.
During his lifetime he purchased additional acreage and expanded his land holdings and was quite wealthy. He was one of a handful of slave owner's of Lincoln. After his widow Ruth remarried, his son Ephraim became owner of the Flint Farm.
At the incorporation of Lincoln in 1754, he was chosen Town Clerk, Selectman and Treasurer, positions which he held until 1757.
In 1755 he was paid for teaching at the first school in Lincoln.
He rose to the rank of Captain during the French and Indian Wars.
He died at Lincoln, MA on Dec. 21, 1762. After his death his widow Ruth married Bradyl/Bradwell Smith as his third wife.
Ephraim, born May 13, 1745; died Sept. 1, 1824; married first Catharine Fox who died Oct. 18, 1785; married second Rebecca Wright. 
Mary, born Mar. 22, 1747; died July 1846; married Samuel Hartwell. 
John born June 9, 1754; died Sept. 6, 1810; married Esther Fuller.