- Harriet (Flug) Jacobs's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: New Montefiore Cemetery, West Babylon, New York.
Yetta Flug married Charles E. Jacobs on Nov. 9, 1936 in Kings County, New York.
- Harry Flug 53, Fannie Flug 51, Yetta Flug 18, Mary Flug 16, Benjamin Flug 14
- ↑ Year: 1920; Census Place: Brooklyn Assembly District 2, Kings, New York; Roll: T625_1145; Page: 21B; Enumeration District: 74; Image: 730. 1920 US Census. Harry Flug.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "United States Census, 1930," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/X76B-4YK : accessed 04 Feb 2014), Yetta Flug in household of Harry Flug, Brooklyn (Districts 1001-1250), Kings, New York, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 1207, sheet , family 390, NARA microfilm publication.
- ↑ Italian Genalogical Group Bride and Groom Index.Groom: Jacobs, Charles E. Nov 9 1936 cert. #. 19446 Kings Co.; Bride: Flug, Yetta.
- ↑ Record on Montefiore Cemetery website
- Passenger list of S.S. Siboney sailing from Vera Cruz, Ver., Mexico, November 23rd, 1936, arriving at Port of New York, N.Y., November 29th, 1936
- Line 20: Jacobs, Charles E., 29, male, married, birth: June 15th 1907, New York, N.Y., address: 150 Clarke Place, Bronx, N.Y.
- Line 21: Jacobs, Harriet, 24, female, married, birth: Dec. 2nd 1911, New Haven, Conn., address: 150 Clarke Place, Bronx, N.Y.
- "United States Social Security Death Index," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VMJK-GZH : accessed 04 Feb 2014), Harriet Jacobs, 3 December 1993; citing U.S. Social Security Administration, Death Master File, database (Alexandria, Virginia: National Technical Information Service, ongoing).
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Harriet by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Harriet:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 4 Feb 2014 at 23:26 GMT Abby (Brown) Glann wrote:
On 4 Feb 2014 at 23:19 GMT Abby (Brown) Glann wrote:
Harriet is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 17 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 28 degrees from Ayn Rand, 22 degrees from Peter Roberts and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.