- Experience (Folger) Swain's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Founders Burial Ground, Nantucket, Massachusetts.
- Name: Experience /Folger/
- Date: 1668, Martha's Vineyard, Dukes, Massachusetts
- Date: about 1661.
- Date: 1658/9, Martha's Vineyard, Dukes Co., Massachusetts
- William Swain
- John Swain
- John Swain
- Catherine Swain
- Ruth Swain
- Eliakim Swain
- Priscilla Swain
- Hannah Swain
- George Swain
- Stephen Swain
- Death: 6 JUN 1737/8
- Nantucket, Nantucket Co., Massachusetts
- Death: about 1717
- Source: S-2066670605Title: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Author: Yates Publishing Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases. Repository: #R-20 Note: http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=worldmarr_ga&h=1187175&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt
- Source: S-2066701704 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Repository: #R-20 Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=20194044&pid=668
- Barney Genealogical Record, Nantucket Historical Association Research Library. Personal page - 83.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Experience by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Michael Dunn, Kerry Fisher, and Charlene Sue Chambers. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 24 Aug 2015 at 17:52 GMT Darlene (Athey) Athey-Hill wrote:
Experience is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 10 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 20 degrees from Ayn Rand, 18 degrees from Peter Roberts and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.