- Richard Fowler KB's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Knights of the Bath.
||Richard Fowler KB is a member of the royalty, nobility or aristocracy in the British Isles.|
Join: British Isles Royals and Aristocrats 1500-Present Project
Sir Richard Fowler (1466-1528) married Elizabeth Windsor, daughter of Thomas Windsor and Elizabeth Andrews. His will was proven (by probate) on 10 November 1528.1 He was buried at Trinity Church, Queenhithe, London, England.
Sir Richard Fowler was High Sheriff of Oxfordshire in 1501 and was created a Knight of the Bath (K.B.) on 17 November 1501.
Children of Sir Richard Fowler and Elizabeth Windsor
- George Fowler
- Edward Fowler
- Anthony Fowler
- Bridget Fowler
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Richard's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 24 Mar 2016 at 17:08 GMT Jess (White) White-Phillip wrote:
On 24 Mar 2016 at 17:07 GMT Jess (White) White-Phillip wrote:
On 24 Mar 2016 at 17:06 GMT Jess (White) White-Phillip wrote:
National Archives of the United Kingdom: Will of Sir Richard Fowler dated 10 January 1528, probated 12 November 1528. [Very Poor readability] www.nationalarchives.co.uk
On 24 Mar 2016 at 17:05 GMT Jess (White) White-Phillip wrote:
Richard is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 13 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 25 degrees from Ayn Rand, 20 degrees from Peter Roberts and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.