- Paul's formal name
- full middle name (B.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Paul is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Descendant of Stephen BAILEY, 1625-1697. Born in England, died in Kinsale, Westmoreland County, VA, USA.
- Surname derived patronymically in 17th century Glamorgan, Wales
- Johann Frantz SAMMET aka Francis SUMMIT, Sr, born Feb. 1741 in Germany, died 17 Feb 1818 in Lincoln County, NC
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Paul. (Best for comments to Paul that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Paul that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 29 May 2016 at 05:33 GMT Marlene Marx wrote:
Now that you have had a little time to try WikiTree, there are a few more features you may find useful.
Ideas on what to include in a profile can be found in Styles and Standards, including some tips on writing biographies.
If you need to describe an event, an heirloom or a location relevant to your research, you may like to learn about Free Space Profiles.
Lastly, sometimes you'll run into unresponsive profile managers. We have a process for resolving those unfortunate situations.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask via my profile page.
Marlene ~ WikiTree Mentor
On 1 May 2016 at 23:04 GMT Derek Hawthorne wrote:
You are now a confirmed member of WikiTree! Thank you for volunteering.
Have fun and ask for help if you need it! WikiTree members are always eager to offer guidance to a fellow genealogist.
If you need additional help, our Mentors Project is a friendly bunch of volunteers who will be glad to assist you with WikiTree-specific problems.
TIP – If you click on a TAG it will show other persons interested in that name (if any)
Welcome and Enjoy
Great big Oak trees from little acorns grow.
Greeter – Derek (Northern Ireland)
On 30 Apr 2016 at 16:33 GMT Shirley (Strutton) Dalton wrote:
Hello and welcome to WikiTree! The initial email from us has helpful links that will get you started on WikiTree, which is not like any genealogy site you’ve ever used.
WikiTree is different because our goal is to have one profile per person, and that means we all work together as a BIG collaborative team!
When you confirm your email address, you’ll have an opportunity to become a member of WikiTree. Just add a Tag for each family name or place you are researching. Then click the “Post Tags and Volunteer” button. One of our Greeters will be happy to confirm your membership.
WikiTree is an exciting and growing community and we are really glad you decided to join us.