L.F. is no longer a member of WikiTree. Langholf-2 20:41, 6 March 2015 (EST)
- L.'s formal name
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Searching for someone else?
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
On 20 Jan 2015 at 19:54 GMT Justin Benore wrote:
How about their daughter Madeleine Depres / Audet Dit LaPointe (Depres-14 and Audet_Dit_Lapointe-56)? It appears as though there may be conflicting info on her son between these two profiles.
On 16 Jul 2014 at 18:40 GMT Margaret (Kepner) Kerns wrote:
On 7 Jan 2012 at 21:52 GMT Rhona (Dowling) Reid wrote:
On 1 Dec 2011 at 03:49 GMT Paul Paul wrote:
My great-great grandfather James Mattoon, as the story goes, was adopted by a Matton, but there is no more information on where his adoptive parents came from. Years ago, I was told that they might have come from the Boston area, but that's not certain.
I know this is a long shot, but I just wanted to check.
Paul Lacey Sandy, Utah firstname.lastname@example.org