- Elizabeth Franklin's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
[Note: A Joseph Berrey is buried in the Old Granary Burial Ground, deceased Sept. 25, 1721, which would make Elizabeth's marriage to Richard Dowse/Douse March 19, 1722?]
Elizabeth married first Joseph Berry, at Boston, Massachusetts on Jan. 8, 1707.
Joseph Berrey died on [9: 25: 1721] according to the inscriptions in the Old Granary Burying Ground  which reads: Here Lyes ye body of Mr. Joseph Berrey Aged 39 Years Dec'd Sept the 25th 1721.  The Suffolk County Probate records index shows the will of Joseph Berry submitted in 1722. 
After Joseph's death, she married second, Richard Dowse/Douse at Boston on March 19, 1721. 
- Joseph Berry & Eliza. Franklin [int. reads Francklin] married by Mr. Eben'r Pemberton, Jan 8, 1707. (p. 8)
- Richard Dowse & Elizabeth Berry [int. reads Douse] married by Mr. John Webb, Presn., March 19, 1721. (p. 100) 
- ↑ The Franklin Family. In: The New England Historical Genealogical Register, Vol. 11, NEHGS, Boston, Massachusetts, 1847, p. 380
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 McGlenen, Edward W. compiler. City Document 150: A Report of the Record Commissioners of the City of Boston, conraining Boston Marriages from 1700 to 1751. Municipal Printing Office, Boston, Massachusetts, 1898.
- ↑ Alphabetic Index for Granary Burying Ground, Boston, Massachusetts, Nov. 1985
- ↑ Boston, MA: Old Cemeteries of Boston. (Online database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2007), (Inscriptions and Records of the Old Cemeteries of Boston, Dunkle, Robert J. and Lainhart, Ann S., Boston, MA: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2000.)
- ↑ George, Elijah. Index to the Probate Records of the County of Suffolk, Massachusetts: 1636-1893: Vol. 1. A to F, Rockwell and Churchill, City Printers, Boston, Massachusetts. 1895 p. 81
- Source Imported from GEDCOM: "Papers of Benjamin Franklin", Vol I,pp xlix-xlv, Yale Univ. Press, 1959. Died without issue.
- WikiTree profile Franklin-1516 created through the import of RamageRice102011.ged on Oct 12, 2011 by Molly Rice. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Molly and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Jack Templeton and George Franklin. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Elizabeth is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 22 degrees from Charlotte Brontë, 18 degrees from Bob Keniston, 21 degrees from Ben Kingsley and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.