- Hannah (Franklin) Cole's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Franklin Name Study.
She had no issue. 
- Thoms Cole & Hannah Eddy, Int. reads [Thomas] [Eadey] married by Rev. Mr. Eben'r Pemberton Presbt. on June 22, 1710. (p. 27) 
Conflict': RE Eddy husband: Josh/Joseph Biographies relating to Benj. Franklin all indicate Hannah married Joseph or Jos.h. Eddy. Only references to Benjamin Eddy found in biographies by Charles Banks.
: Banks, Charles E. The History of Martha's Vineyard, Vol. II, George.H. Dean, Publisher, Boston, Massachusetts, 1911 (p. 50) Indicates a Benjamin Eddy, son of John and Hepsibah Eddy, had a wife Hannah ___, and in his will at Boston, left wife Hannah executrix all his property and presumably the long term care of his parents in 1709, which she transferred to their grandson John Manter. (Dukes Probate I: 27) It is presumed in this text, that this Hannah that married Thomas Cole.
Tisbury Deaths : Eddey: Benjamin, May 19, 1709, in 24th yr. GR 1. (p. 213) 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 The Franklin Family. In: The New England Historical Genealogical Register, Vol. 11, NEHGS, Boston, Massachusetts, 1847, p. 18
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Sparks, Jared. The Works of Benjamin Franklin: Autobiography. Pt. 2. Continuation, Townsend MacCoun, Chicago, Illinois, 1882 p. 546
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 McGlenen, Edward W. compiler. City Document 150: A Report of the Record Commissioners of the City of Boston, conraining Boston Marriages from 1700 to 1751. Municipal Printing Office, Boston, Massachusetts, 1898.
- ↑ "England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:V5G3-BZQ : accessed 7 June 2016), Josiah Franklin in entry for Hanah Franklin, 02 Jun 1683; citing BANBURY,OXFORD,ENGLAND, reference ; FHL microfilm 942.57 B2 B4B V.9
- ↑ Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850: Tisbury, Massachusetts. Vol. 1: (Online Database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2001-2016).
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Hannah's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Hannah is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 27 degrees from Ole Evinrude, 17 degrees from Abby Glann, 19 degrees from Charles Schulz and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.