- Ebenezer Franklin's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
He drowned 'in a tub of suds' on February 5, 1702/3 aged about 16 months 
- 1701: Ebenezer son of Josiah Frankling and Abiah his wife, born Sept. 20, 1701. (p. 7) 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 City Document 43. A Report of the Record Commissioners of the City of Boston containing Boston Births From AD 1700 to AD 1800, Rockwell and Churchill Printers, Boston, Massachusetts, 1894
- ↑ Diary of Samuel Sewall: 1674-1729, Volume 2. In Collections of the Massachusetts Historical Society. Volume 6, Massachusetts Historical Society, University Press, Boston, Massachusetts, 1879 p. 73
On 8 Dec 2011 Lois Hirsch wrote:
Login to add your own memory.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Ebenezer by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA test-takers in his direct paternal line. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Chérie Naegele and R.D. or Duane Franklin. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Ebenezer is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 10 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 21 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 18 degrees from David Selman and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.