- Lydia (Franklin) Scott's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
[Conflicts: as to her husband: Capt. Robert Scott vs. James Scott vs. James Robert Scott]
She died about 1758.
- 1708: Lydia daughter of Josiah Frankling and Abiah his wife born August 8, 1708. (p. 55)
??? Newbury Marriages
- FRANKLIN, Lydia, and James Scott, chandler, both of Boston, Sept. 8, 1730. CR7(p. 183)
- ↑ Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915. Database. FamilySearch. http://FamilySearch.org : accessed 2016. Index based upon data collected by the Genealogical Society of Utah, Salt Lake City. FHL microfilm 0014734 v.24 and FHL microfilm 592,866.
- ↑ City Document 43. A Report of the Record Commissioners of the City of Boston containing Boston Births From AD 1700 to AD 1800, Rockwell and Churchill Printers, Boston, Massachusetts, 1894
- ↑ Vital Records of Newbury Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849, Vol. II, Marriages and Deaths, The Essex Institute, Salem, Massachusetts, 1911
- Franklin-4655 was created by Dave Patrick through the import of Roger Dale Franklin Family Tree.ged on Sep 18, 2014.
Lydia Franklin (Scott) (1708-58). Married Robert Scott, a sea captain. One daughter.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Lydia by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Dave Patrick, Chérie Naegele, and R.D. or Duane Franklin. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 12 Dec 2015 at 02:21 GMT Nan Lambert wrote:
Lydia is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 10 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 21 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 18 degrees from David Selman and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.