Joyce (Freestone) McClellan
, [private sister (1920s - unknown)
] and [private sister (1920s - unknown)
[private son (1940s - unknown)] and
[private son (1950s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 8 Jul 2014
| Created 20 Jun 2008
This page has been accessed 2,296 times.
Joyce was born in Dallas County, Iowa, in 1928.
In the 1930 census her family was in Beaver, Dallas, Iowa.
She and Wayne married on November 28, 1946, in Minburn, Iowa.
They later moved to Horicon, Wisconsin, for Wayne's job at John Deere.
- WikiTree profile Freestone-112 created through the import of Weeks_Malcolm_James_Wonderly F.ged on Dec 9, 2011 by Deana Anderson.
- Source: S-1647685565 Repository: #R-1699418568 Title: 1930 United States Federal Census Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2002.Original data - United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Fifteenth Census of the United States, 1930. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1930. T626, Note: APID: 1,6224::0
- Repository: R-1699418568 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- ↑ Source: #S-1647685565 Page: Year: 1930; Census Place: Beaver, Dallas, Iowa; Roll: 650; Page: 2B; Enumeration District: 6; Image: 901.0. Note: http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=1930usfedcen&h=26369788&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt Note: Data: Text: Birth date: abt 1928 Birth place: Residence date: 1930 Residence place: Beaver, Dallas, Iowa APID: 1,6224::26369788
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Joyce's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- exact deathdate
- death location
- images (32)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Joyce McClellan's full information you must be on the Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Is Joyce your relative? Please don't go away!
to collaborate or comment
the profile manager, or
our community of genealogists a question.