- Pat (Fuller) Credit's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Profile Improvement Project.
Contributions to WikiTree
Team captain of Anywherers
- A Testamonial to the best team:
- Total sourced 832
- Sharon Casteel 78 profiles sourced
- Audrey Bunday [39 profiles sourced]
- Laura Wilkins [39 profiles sourced]
- Sondra Marshall [33 profiles sourced]
- Eva Erikson [30 profiles sourced]
- Teresa Simpson [26 profiles sourced]
- Sadie Culp [18 profiles sourced]
- Linda Massey [16 profiles sourced]
- Nancy Young [9 profiles sourced]
- Betty Durazo 3 profiles sourced
- There were 7 WikiTreers who were assigned to our group that never posted an answer. I'm sorry they did not have the fun of participating in Source-A-Thon.
Collaborative Profile of the Week
- 29 Aug 2016: The Apollo 1 Team: Virgil I "Gus" Grissom, Edward H White II, and Roger B. Chaffee My contributions to Roger Chafee
- An experience to Remember or Don't jump to any conclusions!
2016 Contributions during:
- 4 in July - "J" Given Names
- 5 in August - "A" surnames
- 1 in September - Grands
- 10 Total
Just enough to complete milestone #1.
|Pat has written and improved ten profiles for the Biography Builders Challenge.|
- 23 in Oct/Nov - Source_A-Thon & ON
- 24 in Nov/Dec - Thanksgiving
- 47 Total
- 57 Total-to-date
Milestone #2 completed with 7 extra towards the next milestone.
|Pat has written and improved fifty profiles for the Biography Builders Challenge.|
Project: Database Errors
- Most weeks I try to check my tree and watchlist and make as many corrections as time allows (no badge)
- Plan to start on this soon.
- ↑ Personal knowledge added by Pat Credit at 14:20, 12 October 2015.
- Pat's formal name
- full middle name (R.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (3)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (3)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Pat is a Wiki Genealogist following these tags:
- Being informed is good
- Starting with my watchlist and beyond
- My 3rd GG F John Buck -2839 has unknown parents
- Using categories to more efficiently manage my family tree and my adopted previously "orphaned" trees. Adding free space sources to the Source categories. Using/maintaining locations starting with those that affect my trees and then branching out from there.
- My GGM Ann Clarkson -798 Weaver has unknown parents
- Continuing with my tree and watchlist and growing into new areas as time allows
- My 2GGF George Delay has unknown parents
- Tested January, 2016
- My 2GGF Henry Gerke-152 has unknown parents
- My GF-in-law, Adam Gren-23 has unknown parents.
- My 2GGF Simon Hoefer-52 has unknown parents
- descendant of Edward Fuller
- participating in the profile improvement project and correcting errors listed on the weekly database report for my tree
- Watch Learn Help
- Helping to keep WikiTree great!
- My 2nd GG M Cecelia Schooley -321 Weaver has unknown parents
- Sourcing is addicting
- Watch Learn Help
- My GM-in-law, Marie Valek-30 has unknown parents
- I found the Fuller/Walker link on my tree so I created this free-space to help other Walkers: Walkers of the Old Plymouth colony
Pat Credit's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Pat or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Pat (Fuller) Credit: Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup U4a1a, Mitosearch 38FRB, FTDNA kit #470776
- Barbara Sweeney : 23andMe, GEDMatch M003731
- Pat (Fuller) Credit: Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T964905, FTDNA kit #470776
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Pat. (Best for comments to Pat that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Pat that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 8 Jan 2017 at 17:02 GMT Robert Arms wrote:
Thanks for the thank you, I am a member of the NSSAR and will be applying to the Mayflower Society shortly. I've retired twice but still working as a contractor for the Air Force. I occasionally make inputs to Wiki. I've looked at some of the profiles you've worked on & like your style.
Relationships are based on shared ancestry. The first common ancestor we found for Pat (Fuller) Credit and Robert Arms Retired is Jonathan Willmarth.
On 17 Dec 2016 at 03:07 GMT Cynthia (Edgemon) Rushing wrote:
I notice you're adding the Mayflower tag, welcome to the project! Under the Mayflower umbrella we all might be direct descendants of different people, but with our common bond, we're like family. I'm a descendent of Allerton, and Priest and I'm working on others with lots of sourcing to work on. Good luck in your Mayflower journey and btw, we are showing as 19th cousins, once removed (uncertain.)
On 13 Dec 2016 at 10:47 GMT Becky (Nally) Syphers wrote:
On 12 Nov 2016 at 12:45 GMT Pat (Fuller) Credit wrote:
On 7 Nov 2016 at 21:32 GMT Becky Zajac wrote:
I emailed you copies of the marriage license/record a week or so ago. Just wondering if you received them. Becky
On 24 Oct 2016 at 01:03 GMT Becky Zajac wrote:
On 22 Oct 2016 at 18:13 GMT Becky Zajac wrote:
On 20 Oct 2016 at 16:52 GMT Eric Sousa wrote:
On 15 Oct 2016 at 16:57 GMT Anne B wrote:
On 2 Oct 2016 at 17:11 GMT Phillip Rich wrote: