[private father (1960s - unknown)]
and [private mother (1960s - unknown)]
[private brother (1990s - unknown)]
[private son (2010s - unknown)],
[private son (2010s - unknown)],
[private son (2010s - unknown)] and
[private daughter (2010s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 20 May 2020
| Created 9 Feb 2018 | Last significant change: 29 Apr 2020
This page has been accessed 3,820 times.
Thomas was born in Jackson, Michigan. He lived there until age seven, when his family moved to Ypsilanti, Michigan, where he graduated from Willow Run High School in 2002.
Thomas attended Eastern Michigan University (EMU), also in Ypsilanti, where he graduated with a degree in English Linguistics and History.
Thomas married in 2011; he and his wife now live in the suburbs of Detroit. They have four young children: twin boys, another boy, and an infant daughter. He works as a data analyst and programmer.
His interests, besides genealogy, include history, geography, demographics, religion, sociology, etymology, books, beer, and the Detroit Tigers.
Family History and Genealogy
Thomas's father is descended from several generations of Michiganders, dating back to the middle of the 19th century. Some ancestors were Swiss-German Mennonites who settled in Pennsylvania. Their descendants moved on first to Ontario, Canada, and later to Michigan. Most other branches were Baptists who came to the Wolverine State from upstate New York. Those ancestors are mostly descended from the early Puritan colonists of New England.
Thomas's mother's parents relocated to Michigan from Floyd County, Kentucky. Her ancestors settled in Floyd County, Kentucky in the early to mid-19th century, mostly coming from Virginia and North Carolina. They seem to be of mostly English and Scottish stock.
- First-hand information. Entered by Thomas Fuller.
- Maternal relationship is confirmed by an AncestryDNA test match between Thomas Fuller Jr. and his first cousin. Their MRCAs are their grandparents, Ambers Samons and Darlene Owens. Predicted relationship from AncestryDNA: 1st Cousins, based on sharing 1,165 cM shared across 50 DNA segments; Confidence: Extremely High.
- Paternal relationship is confirmed by an AncestryDNA test match with his father's paternal aunt Pamela (Fuller) Brown. Their MRCAs are Clifford Fuller Freda Stoddard]. Predicted relationship from AncestryDNA: 1st Cousins (great-aunt/nephew is equivalent), based on 745 cM shared across 30 DNA segments; Confidence: Extremely High.
Projects, Challenges, and 'Thons
Thomas Fuller Jr is participating with Nor'Easters during the 2019 Connect-a-Thon, and has added 15 profiles.
Thomas reached the Blue Skies milestone by sourcing 50 profiles in the June 2019 Sourcerers'
Thomas reached the Red Hot Effort milestone by sourcing 100 profiles in the May 2019 Sourcerers'
Thomas reached the Blue Skies milestone by sourcing 50 profiles in the April 2019 Sourcerers'
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Thomas's formal name
- full middle name (C.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (4)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (4)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Thomas Fuller's full information you must be on Thomas's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools