- William Fullerton's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Married 10 Nov 1839 Clane Catholic parish, Kildare, Ireland. Marriage witnesses James Carroll and Pat Cain. 
Died 7 June 1869, Inglewood, Victoria, Australia. 
Possible Father: Peter Folliard.
- ↑ Australia, Death Index, 1787-1985 Author Ancestry.com Publisher Ancestry.com Operations, Inc. Publisher Date 2010 Publisher Location Provo, UT, USA
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with William by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with William:
- A O'Brien : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A520600, Ancestry member ausgenjourneys + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T594087
- O O'Brien : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T121407
- D O'Brien : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T760976
- A O'Brien : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T526077
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
William is 28 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 27 degrees from Lucrezia Borgia, 31 degrees from Emma MacBeath, 35 degrees from Charles Schulz and 24 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.