Profile last modified 19 Apr 2019
| Created 22 Apr 2013
This page has been accessed 3,306 times.
I was born in 1928 in Montréal, Québec to Alice Bazin and Gilles Gadbois.
As a child and young adult I lived in what was then called Vaudreuil Station now called Dorion-Vaudreuil.
I attended Macdonald High school in Sainte- Anne-de-Bellevue, Québec and after graduation worked for Bell Telephone in Montreal until I married Walter MacDonald in Saint John NB.
I have been researching both the Gadbois and Bazin sides of my family since 1967. I have written a book, Dauntless Spirit, about Marie Pomponnelle wife of Nicolas Petit dit Laprée, the first ancestors who came to New France (Québec). They were the ancestors of my maternal grandmother Marie Justina Laura Petit dit Beauchemin. Gadbois-46 16:07, 17 May 2015 (EDT)
- First-hand information. Entered by Micheline Gadbois MacDonald.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Micheline's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Micheline Gadbois's full information you must be on Micheline's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Micheline is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- I recently discovered my Acadian roots. My My father's grandfather married Marie Josephte Cyr (Sire) whose ancestor came from Grand Pré, Acadia (Nova Scotia). Do I have unknown relatives out there?
- I am Québécoise on both maternal and paternal sides of my family. Always interested hearing from other Québécois.