1. Dob assumed to be more than 15 years before he married.
2. He lived at Fort Arthur near Kinsale but also in Cork city where he was a merchant.
3. In the family record he is known as Henry of Fort Arthur.
1. Blackall, H., Galweys of Munster, Journal of the Cork Historical and Archaeological Society Vol LXXIII No 218 (Jul-Dec 1968) p. 165
3. Marriage: Rosemary Ffolliott press clippings of Faulkner's Dublin Journal, 18 Sep 1764.
4. Death: Rosemary Ffolliott press clippings of Cork Mercantile Chronicle, 26 Apr 1809
Is Henry your ancestor? Please don't go away! Login to collaborate, or contact
the profile manager, or ask our community of genealogists a question.
Sponsored Search by Ancestry.com
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Henry by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA.
Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree: