- Hope (Gardner) Coffin's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Her married name was Coffin. Hope Gardner was born in 1683. She married Peter (called Nope) Coffin, son of John Coffin and Deborah Austin, before 1729. Hope Gardner died on 21 March 1750.
- "Vital Records of Nantucket, Massachusetts to the Year 1850," Published by the New England Historic and Genealogical Society, 1925. Volume 1 Page 316
- Mayflower Sources, p 254.
- ↑ Barney Genealogical Record
- WikiTree profile Gardner-1175 created through the import of heinakuu2011-6.ged on Jul 5, 2011 by Johanna Amnelin. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Johanna and others.
- WikiTree profile Gardner-944 created through the import of Nelson Family Tree.ged on Jun 6, 2011 by Gregory Nelson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Gregory and others.
- Source: S-2066701704 Repository: #R-2066702049 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=20194044&pid=2164
- LDS Baptism:
- Date: 6 Mar 1917
- LDS Endowment:
- Date: 7 Mar 1917
LDS Sealing Child
- LDS Sealing Child:
- Date: 3 Dec 1943
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Hope's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Hope is 14 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 23 degrees from Bob Dylan, 16 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 20 degrees from Michael Phelps and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.