- Sylvester Garland's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Sylvester Garland was named as one of his grandfather, Abraham Verplanck's, heirs for the February 27, 1699 sale of a certain parcel of land located on King Street, New York City. It would appear that this land sale was necessary to settle his grandfather's estate.
Sylvester Garland was b. ca. 1670 at New York, Province of New York..
- Father: John Garland
- Mother: Susanna Verplank, m. by license ca. Apr 20, 1669 at New York, Province of New York
Sylvester Garland married Soetji Vanderculin
- Suit Garland m. (Feb 1713) James Anderson
Sylvester Garland died ca. 1718 at New Castle, Delaware
- Source: Egle, W.H. (1896). Pennsylvania Genealogies: Chiefly Scotch-Irish and German, (pp.27-29). archive.org.
- ↑ 1699 Indenture: Sale of Land on King Street in New York City.
- ↑ NYLicense: 1669 20 Apr; John Garland; Susannah Verplanck
- Garland-9 was created by...
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sylvester's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Sylvester is 14 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 26 degrees from Bob Dylan, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 20 degrees from Michael Phelps and 14 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.