- John Garner's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
John was born about 1550. John Garner ... He passed away about 1620. 
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 1550
- Date: 1620
- Place: Stanton Lacy, Shropshire, England
- ↑ Entered by Rita Harvey, Feb 20, 2012
Rita Harvey, firsthand knowledge.
WikiTree profile Garner-305 created through the import of Paula's family 5-28-2011.GED on May 29, 2011 by Paula Marksman. See the [http://www.wikitree.com/index.php?title=Special:NetworkFeed&who=Garner-305
WikiTree profile Garner-462 created through the import of 2010-09-14.ged on Jul 28, 2011 by Bob Carson. See the [http://www.wikitree.com/index.php?title=Special:NetworkFeed&who=Garner-462
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Bob Carson and Ken Broughton. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 26 Sep 2014 at 16:41 GMT Ken Broughton wrote:
John is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 16 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 27 degrees from Ayn Rand, 18 degrees from Peter Roberts and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.