- Christopher Garrison's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Christopher Garrison was born on March 21, 1729, in Staten Island, New York.
Christopher Garrison married Phoebe Vanderbilt in 1752 in Richmond, Staten Island, New York.
Christopher died in 1810 in Franklin County, Georgia. He was buried in Mount Pleasant Methodist Church Cemetery, near Homer in Banks County, Georgia, USA.
- ↑ Genealogical Research Library, comp. New York City Marriages, 1600s-1800s. Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2005. http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=nycmarriages_ga&h=195347&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt Marriage date: 1752; Marriage place: Richmond, New York. Original data - The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record (quarterly), 1894, selected extracts, page 96. New York: New York Genealogical and Biographical Society. On microfilm at Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Edmund West, comp. Family Data Collection - Individual Records. Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2000. Note: APID: 1,4725::0
- Source: S2160801982 Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- WikiTree profile Garrison-1098 created through the import of Rankin-Ridgdill Family Tree.ged on Oct 4, 2011 by Elizabeth Rankin. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Elizabeth and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Christopher by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Christopher:
- Cathy (Harmon) Geraci : 23andMe, GEDMatch A486132 + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A486132, Ancestry member cathy_geraci
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Christopher is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 13 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 24 degrees from Ayn Rand, 20 degrees from Peter Roberts and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.