- Michelle (Gerard) Hartley's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: MtDNA Haplogroup U4.
Born in Southern Indiana and adopted at birth. US Navy Veteran. Served as a Family Readiness Group Leader for 5th Special Forces Group at Ft. Campbell, KY. Awarded Department of the Army Outstanding Civilian Service Medal. Presently a Full stack web development student
British Isles 47%
Western & Central Europe 15%
Middle Eastern 2%
Great Britain 65%
Europe West 25%
Gedmatch- Eurogenes 13
- Paternal relationship is confirmed by a Total of segments 1897 cM Family Finder match between Michelle Hartley and her 1/2 brother Chris Paul .
- Paternal relationship is confirmed with an AncestryDNA test match between Gerard-337 and Paul-1250, aunt. Predicted relationship reported by AncestryDNA: aunt based on sharing 1,837 cM across 47 segments; Confidence: Extremely High.
- Paternal relationship is confirmed with an AncestryDNA test match between Gerard-337 and Paul-3991. Predicted relationship reported by AncestryDNA: 1st cousin based on sharing 705 shared across 21 DNA segments.
- Paternal relationship is confirmed with an AncestryDNA test match between Gerard-337 and Westfall-426. Predicted relationship reported by AncestryDNA: 2nd cousin 312 centimorgans shared across 11 DNA segments.
| West_German |
| West_Scottish |
Presently working to expand biographical information and documentation of ancestors in several family lines, notably of Czech, Dutch, English, Scottish, Irish heritage.
- Michelle's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (14)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Michelle is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
Michelle Hartley's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Michelle or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Michelle (Gerard) Hartley: Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test HVR1 and HVR2, haplogroup U4, Mitosearch W2XWX, FTDNA kit #B24121
- Cheryl (Paul) Mayo : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A706004
- Wayne Paul : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A829713
- Michelle (Gerard) Hartley: Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A781476, FTDNA kit #B24212
- Ethan Hartley : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T363327, FTDNA kit #593800
- Chris Paul : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T728854, FTDNA kit #593799
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Michelle. (Best for comments to Michelle that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Michelle that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 24 Mar 2017 at 16:33 GMT Carrie Quackenbush wrote:
On 17 Jan 2017 at 20:40 GMT Carrie Quackenbush wrote:
On 6 Jan 2017 at 17:36 GMT Monty Smith wrote:
On 12 Oct 2016 at 20:50 GMT Michael Hruska wrote:
That is my fault I wasn't clear. I was asking about Peter's passenger record because he was not in the 1900 Domazlice Census records. However, I found him listed as the godfather for his nephew in 1893 where he is listed as living in Praze/Prague (Smichove). This makes me think that he never came to the US unless it was just for a short visit. So there seems to be no major reason to look for him in the passenger lists anymore.
On 12 Oct 2016 at 15:01 GMT Michael Hruska wrote:
On 9 Oct 2016 at 18:53 GMT Michael Hruska wrote:
That's all I can think of now but please ask me any other questions you need. Thank and good luck with school!
On 9 Oct 2016 at 17:37 GMT Michael Hruska wrote:
On 9 Oct 2016 at 03:34 GMT Doug Zimmerman wrote:
If you add me to the trust for Space:Crown Lands of Austrian Empire, I'll take care of it. Thanks
On 10 Aug 2016 at 20:36 GMT Marian Franklin wrote:
On 11 Jul 2016 at 02:32 GMT Cathryn (Hallett) Hondros wrote:
http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Dixon-6408 Thanks for the tip.