[private brother (1930s - unknown)], [private brother (1940s - unknown)], [private brother (1960s - unknown)] [half], [private brother (1960s - unknown)] [half], [private sister (1960s - unknown)] [half] and [private brother (1960s - unknown)] [half]
Profile last modified 28 Oct 2019
| Created 5 Feb 2019
This page has been accessed 64 times.
Howard was born in 1933. He passed away in 1985.
Name: Howard Gilbert Germroth Jr.
27 Aug 1933.
Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
17 Apr 1985.
Charleston, Charleston, South Carolina, USA.
Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
24 Mar 1953.
Unsourced family tree handed down to Mary Morelli.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2
Source: #S1632829627 Number: 213-32-1213; Issue State: Maryland; Issue Date: 1951 Ancestry Record 3693 #21931249
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3
Source: #S1632831460 Ancestry Record 2441 #13717763
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2
Source: #S1632831464 Ancestry Record 1732 #300682297
- ↑ 5.0 5.1
Source: #S1631897871 Ancestry Record 1788 #5772563
- ↑ 6.0 6.1
Source: #S1632830223 Ancestry Record 2469 #1177459576
- Source: S1631897871 U.S. Public Records Index, 1950-1993, Volume 1 Ancestry.com Publication: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc. Record Collection 1788
- Source: S1632829627 U.S., Social Security Death Index, 1935-2014 Ancestry.com Publication: Ancestry.com Operations Inc Record Collection 3693
- Source: S1632830207 Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.Ancestry Family Tree Ancestry Family Tree 157431252
- Source: S1632830223 U.S. City Directories, 1822-1995 Ancestry.com Publication: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc. Record Collection 2469
- Source: S1632831460 U.S., Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010 Ancestry.com Publication: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc. Record Collection 2441
- Source: S1632831464 U.S. Public Records Index, 1950-1993, Volume 2 Ancestry.com Publication: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc. Record Collection 1732
- Paternal relationship is confirmed by an AncestryDNA test match between Mary Morelli and EG, her maternal half great uncle. Their most-recent common ancestor is Howard Gilbert Germroth, the great grandfather of Mary Morelli and father of EG. Predicted relationship from AncestryDNA: 2nd Cousins, based on sharing 418 cM across 16 segments; Confidence: Extremely High.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Howard's formal name
- full middle name (G.)
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- exact deathdate
- death location
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (6)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Howard Germroth's full information you must be on the Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Is Howard your relative? Please don't go away!
to collaborate or comment
the profile manager, or
our community of genealogists a question.
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Howard by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome
or his mother's mitochondrial DNA
However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Howard:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.