- Norbert's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
Norbert is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Not so common name around here, so I'm planning to create a "Edler family tree" in the future. I suspect Simon, my fourth great grandfather, to be born in Gais as "Eller" and subsequently being the common ancestor of all the Edler in South Tyrol.
- My surname. Working on a "Gitzl family tree" with all Gitzl in history. A common ancestor lived probably in the hamlet "Ried" (Welsberg-Taisten, South Tyrol). Unknown name origin.
- Georg, my 6th great grandfather, is the common ancestor of most of the Hellweger families living in and around Antholz (Rasen, Olang, Taisten). He was host and "bath keeper" in Antholz around 1740. Still searching for a connection to other Hellweger families in the Puster Valley.
- My mother's mother maiden name. Melchior (+1870), my third great grandfather bought around 1847 a farm in Taisten. Probably coming from a nearby village.
- My mothers maiden name. Planning to work on an "Schwingshackl family tree". The brothers Ambros & Thomas (16th century Gsies, South Tyrol - see here) should be the common ancestors. Origin of the surname propably their occupation as woodworkers.
- Erhard, my 8th great grandfather, is the common ancestor of many Sinner families around here. He came to Taisten around 350 years ago. Still searching for his background. (Maybe there is a connection to the farms named Sinner in Gsies or Niederdorf.)
- My father's mother maiden name.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Norbert. (Best for comments to Norbert that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Norbert that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 28 Jan 2018 at 19:54 GMT Dorothy Barry wrote: