- Mikaela's formal name
- full middle name (R.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Mikaela is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- John Bassett is common ancestor with Presidents Andrew Johnson and Herbert Hoover through my Hart/Renz/Merrill/Beach line.
- Edmund Calloway is common ancestor with Richard Nixon through my Gober/Richards/Pitts line.
- Richard Cheney is a common ancestor with Harry Truman through my Renz/Merrill/Alexander line. (Also Dick Cheney. Both Dick, Barack, and I are related through Mareen Duvall (Duvall-144)
- Edmund Honington Freeman Sr. is a common ancestor with Warren Harding through my Hart/Cole/Loomis line.
- My surname at birth. (Albuquerque, NM but from the line of Gobers from Virginia)
- John Goodale is common ancestor with Presdent William Taft through my Hart/Moon/Fiske line.
- John Hale is a common ancestor with President Rutherford B. Hayes through my Hart/Cowles/Andrews line.
- John Jacob is common ancestor with Barack Obama through my Renz/Merrill/Alexander line.
- Joseph Loomis is common ancestor with President Millard Fillmore through the Hart/Cole/Loomis line.
- My maternal grandmother's surname. German descent. (Grand Rapids, MI)
- My maternal grandfather's surname. (Grand Rapids, MI) Actually, his parents spelled it "Sommer," but he changed it officially in his middle name.
- Robert Stanley is common ancestor with President Grover Cleveland through my Hart/Cowles/Stanley line.
- Mary (Steele) Rankin is a common ancestor with George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush through my Renz/Merill/Alexander line.
- Thomas Vessey is common ancestor with George Washington through the Renz/Merrill/Beach line.
- Robert White is a common ancestor with John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Ulysses S. Grant, Calvin Coolidge Jr., and Gerald Ford through the Hart/Cole/Loomis line.
- George Wyatt is common ancestor with President John Tyler through the Hart/Renz/Merrill line.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Mikaela. (Best for comments to Mikaela that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Mikaela that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 28 Aug 2017 at 04:55 GMT Hugh Barnes wrote:
No need for apologies. From looking at your contribution list, you are spending a lot of time up here. I have enjoyed working with you and glad we came to an agreement quickly on Carter-2669). Now that things are resolved, I will delete all my comments on your profile except this one and most of the other as well. Hope to work with you again.
On 16 Jun 2017 at 18:29 GMT Doe (Hall) Anonymous wrote:
On 23 May 2017 at 12:32 GMT Eric Adducchio wrote:
On 11 Jan 2017 at 21:58 GMT Walter Howe wrote:
On 21 Dec 2016 at 01:02 GMT Dorothy Barry wrote:
Now that you have had a little time to try our site, there are a few more features you may find useful:
For instance, ideas on what to include in a profile can be found in Styles and Standards; including some tips on writing biographies
Also a friendly reminder about adding sources and references to your profile. Sources are critically important for genealogy and you will be helping future genealogists by listing where the information you've added came from. This page describes different kinds of sources: http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Sources
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
On 7 Dec 2016 at 05:32 GMT Veronica (Coat) Williams wrote:
You are now a confirmed member of WikiTree.
Not sure how to start? Visit How to Use Wikitree for instructions.
Our G2G forum is a great way to get to know our community! Join the fun with our Question of the Week - What are your favorite areas of genealogy research?
Looking for some great ways to help out our collective effort? The Volunteers Needed page is the place to go!
Someone will check back with you in a couple of days to see how things are going. Thank you for volunteering and have a great time exploring or adding information to Wikitree!
On 7 Dec 2016 at 04:57 GMT Veronica (Coat) Williams wrote:
The email we just sent has helpful links to get you started. WikiTree is different than other genealogy websites because our goal is to have one profile per person. That means we share ancestors and work together as a BIG collaborative team!
What brings you to WikiTree? Do you have any research you’d like to share? Are you interested in how your family fits into the big tree? If so, when you confirm your email address, you’ll see a volunteer option on your profile page. Use the Tags and comments to tell us about your genealogical interests.
When you volunteer, one of our Greeters will confirm your membership. Then you'll be able to add your family to the tree!
Veronica, Wikitree Volunteer Australia