- John Gordon's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Sir John Gordon of Lochinvar
b. ante 1450
d. after 11 May 1517
Father: William de Gordoun, 1st of Lochinvar (d. 1450)
- He married, firstly, Annabella Boyd, daughter of Robert Boyd, 1st Lord Boyd of Kilmarnock and Mariot Maxwell.
- He married, secondly, Elizabeth Lindsay before 19 May 1489. He died after 11 May 1517.He lived at Lochinvar, Scotland.
Children of Sir John Gordon of Lochinvar and Elizabeth Lindsay
- Elizabeth Gordon
- Sir Robert Gordon of Lochinvar
Children of Sir John Gordon of Lochinvar and Annabella Boyd
- Isobell Gordon
- Margaret Gordon b. c 1475
Burke, B. (1866). A Genealogical History of the Dormant: Abeyant, Forfeited, and Extinct Peerages of the British Empire, (pp. 235). Harrison. Google Books.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
John is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 28 degrees from Bob Dylan, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 23 degrees from Michael Phelps and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.