Categories: Clan Gordon.
Lewis was born about 1626. Lewis Gordon ... He passed away in 1653.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Gordon,_3rd_Marquess_of_Huntly 
- Name: Lewis /Gordon 3rd Marquess of Huntly/
- Given Name: Lewis
- Surname: Gordon 3rd Marquess of Huntly
The last name Gordon 3rd Marquess of Huntly couldn't be parsed, so used UNKNOWN instead.
- User ID: 53F14EAFDD1B0A0B084A6C80ECEF5157
- Record ID Number: MH:IF501726
- Date: ABT 1619
- Place: Huntley, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
- User ID: 53F14EAFDB9AEA0A084A6C80ECEF5157
- Record ID Number: MH:IF501725
- Date: DEC 1653
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I500650
- User ID: 53F14EAFDA606A07084A6C80ECEF5157
- ↑ Entered by Sir William Arbuthnot, Saturday, August 24, 2013.
- ↑ Entered by Bob Brodie Wednesday December 31st, 2014
- Source: S1 Record ID Number: MH:S500001 User ID: 53D7B0BE625E0179C84A6C80ECEF5362 Title: Geni World Family Tree Publication: MyHeritage Text: The Geni World Family Tree is found on <A href="http://www.geni.com" target="_blank">www.Geni.com</A>. Geni is owned and operated by MyHeritage. Media: 40000 Type: Collection Record ID Number: MH:SC501023 Page: http://www.myheritage.com/research/collection-40000/geni-world-family-tree?s=251931391&itemId=54609375&action=showRecord Data: Text:
Lewis Gordon, 3rd Marquess of HuntlyQuality or Certainty of Data: 4
Birth: Circa 1619 - Huntley, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Marriage: Spouse: Mary Gordon (born Grant) - Oct 1644 - Huntly, Aberdeenshire, England
Death: Dec 1653
Father: George Gordon, 2nd Marquess of Huntly
Mother: Anne Campbell
Wife: Mary Gordon (born Grant)
Children: Anne Gordon, Mary Gordon, Jean Gordon, George Gordon, 1st Duke of Gordon Unknown, George Gordon, The Marquesses of Huntly, Jean Gordon, Lady Mary Gordon Unknown
Siblings: George Gordon, Henrietta Gordon, James Gordon, Viscount, Jean Gordon, Anne Drummond (born Gordon), Katarzyna Morsztyn (born Gordon de Huntly), Charles Gordon, 1st Earl of Aboyne, Henry Gordon de Huntly, Lady Anne Gordon Unknown, Mary Gordon
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Lewis's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 29 Jun 2015 at 19:27 GMT Shirley (Strutton) Dalton wrote:
Lewis is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 20 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 18 degrees from David Selman and 12 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.