- Kay's formal name
- full middle name (R.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Kay is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Researching my mum's family from Cambridgeshire and Huntingdonshire.
- Interested in seeing how I'm connected to different people, either through blood or by marriage.
- Tracing the Gordons who came from L:aurencekirk to Inverkeillor then on to Fife and their relations.
- Researching the Kerrs of Angus - especially those related to my great-grandfather, James Waddell Kerr.
- Researching the family of Murfit/Murfet/Murfitt from Cambridgeshire.
- Researcingh my Page ancestors and their descendents from Cambridgeshire.
- Interested in learning more about pre-1700 Scotland and the Clans of Scotland.
- Descendants of William Smith and his wife, Susan from Wickambrook, His son, John born in 1796 was the Parish Clerk.
On 7 Apr 2016 at 18:53 GMT Dorothy Barry wrote:
To see other projects we have go here: http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Projects
You are doing a great job on your family Tree!! Don't forget to go back check your profiles and adding sources and references to those that don't have them. Sources are critically important for genealogy and you will be helping future genealogists. This page describes different kinds of sources: http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Sources
I hope you are able to connect with more family relatives, Thanks for your contributions and we hope you join a project. Dorothy B.
On 1 Apr 2016 at 23:34 GMT Dorothy Barry wrote:
I see that you just did the Pre-1700 Self-Certification. That's great!
Is there a particular time period, location, or topic you're interested in? Maybe you have some historically-significant ancestors?
Let me know. I can help you figure out if there's a project and introduce you to the project leaders.
Dorothy - Volunteer Coordinator
On 29 Oct 2014 at 18:50 GMT Michelle (Gerard) Hartley wrote:
The Honor Code is a very important part of our community.It's what helps keep our community friendly and productive. Please take the time to read Honor Code and make sure you agree with our Mission & 9 simple rules. If you would like to help please click the volunteer link & leave us a message letting us know how you would like to contribute.
In the meantime, you can check out the help section(located upper right hand corner)
You can ask questions hereG2G help
Lots of great things are happening on WikiTree. I Hope you will join us! Thanks, Michelle Whoever said "seek and ye shall find" was NOT a genealogist!
On 3 Sep 2014 at 08:55 GMT Terry Wright wrote:
You are now a Member of the WikiTree Community but please note we are trying to build one Collaborative Tree which means one profile per person so please look for duplicates before you add any Profiles to WikiTree
Everything on WikiTree is a Collaborative Work in Progress so dont forget to read and sign our Honor Code its what keeps WikiTree a Friendly and Helpful Community good luck with your search ~Terry :)
On 3 Sep 2014 at 08:54 GMT Kay Gordon wrote: